The owner of the online store Stikily.ee (hereinafter the Online Store) is OÜ RA Meedia (registry code 11980192), located in Oru küla, Kose vald Harjumaa
Validity of the sales contract, goods and price information
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products, all the prices indicated in the e-shop are in euros.
- There is no charge for the delivery of the goods.
- The delivery fee depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. On average, we ship products within 1-2 business days.
- The delivery fee will be shown to the buyer when ordering.
- Information about the goods is provided in the Online Store directly next to the goods.
Making an order
- To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. To place an order, fill in the required fields and select the appropriate delivery method. The amount of the fee will then be displayed on the screen, which can be paid securely through the following payment methods:
- Estonian banking links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay
PS! When paying with a bank link, be sure to click the “Back to Merchant” button on the bank’s page.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the expiration of the goods or for any other reason, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (incl. Delivery costs) will be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
Promotional code and coupons
- On the Stikily.ee website, it is possible to use a discount code when placing an order. The promotional code gives a discount on the amount of a certain shopping cart, the percentage of the amount of the shopping cart, as well as the amount of a certain product and / or the delivery of discounts
- The promotional code can be used by adding the existing code to the box on the “shopping cart” or “checkout” page
- Upon successful implementation of the discount code, the message “Coupon code applied successfully” will be displayed on the website and the customer will be able to see the discount in the order summary.
- The discount code may be subject to a usage restriction (date limit, minimum purchase amount, discount applies to a specific product or product group)
- The discount code can be applied in addition / only free delivery
- Promotional codes are usually available during various promotional campaigns, as a thank you for subscribing to a newsletter, as a thank you for writing feedback, and so on.
- The validity of the promotional code and other terms are outlined on the specific campaign page.
- The agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to the current account of the Online Store.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the end of the goods or for any other reason, the buyer shall be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (incl. Delivery costs) shall be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
- The goods are sent to the following countries: Estonia
- The goods are sent to the customer using DPD parcel machines. On the checkout page, the customer determines to which machine the products are to be delivered.
- The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Shipments usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 3-14 working days.
- In exceptional cases, the right to deliver the goods within up to 45 calendar days.
- A sales invoice is not included separately in the parcel package. If the customer wishes to receive a sales invoice on a separate paper, this must be announced by writing to email@example.com after sending the order.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
- In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store.
- In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted and sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is that the item to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (eg a wrong or defective product).
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, the online store shall return to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal application, all fees received from the buyer on the basis of the contract.
- The online store may refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or until the buyer has provided proof that he has returned the item, whichever is earlier.
- If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method different from the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Online Store does not have to reimburse the consumer for the cost that exceeds the cost related to the usual delivery method.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and reclaim the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online store is markedly below the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
Right to lodge a complaint
- The online store is liable for non-compliance or defect of the goods sold to the buyer, which already existed at the time of delivery of the thing and which becomes apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. During the first six months from the delivery of the thing to the buyer, it is assumed that the defect already existed at the time of delivery. It is the responsibility of the Online Store to rebut the respective presumption.
- The buyer has the right to contact the online store within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +372 53 001 301
- The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
- The online store shall respond to the consumer’s complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store uses the personal data entered by the buyer (incl. Name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) only to process the order and send the goods to the buyer.
- The online store transmits personal data to the companies providing the transport service in order to deliver the goods.
- The online store will send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed a wish by entering the e-mail address on the website and has announced his / her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer can cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
- If the buyer has any complaints regarding the Online Store, they must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +372 53 001 301
- If the buyer and the Online Store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms and conditions of the procedure are available and the application can be submitted here http://www.k commission.ee/ . The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Online Store. The review of the buyer’s complaint in the commission is free of charge. The buyer can turn to the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/